*NOTE : I suck at games!
- Scrabble– My mom always played with us as kids…I finally beat her this weekend!
- Snood– My freshman year of college roommate downloaded it on my computer. She told me not to play because I would get addicted and not get any work done ever. Needless to say, second semester was much harder.
- Black Jack– Sarah Z. is much better at it than I am, but I had a blast playing with her in the Bahamas.
- Apples to Apples– A boxed game that I play with my Aunts when I go home. It’s so funny! I don’t know that I’ve ever laughed so hard in my life.
- Twister– I suck at it. I always have. But who knew it would be so good as an adult?
- Candy Land- Loved this as a child!
- Euchre– So fun! I’m not so good, but it’s fun…
- Mat Ball- Kick ball meets dodge ball in a gym.
- Scatagories– Another family game.
- Brick Breaker– Would my CAM class have survived this summer without it?