This goes back to my US Weekly fetish! I knew I wasn’t the only one who felt this way.
This is great!
Happy New Year! 2008 here we come!
As you all know, I needed somthing to read to follow up my Twilight series and give me something to take my mind off the writers strike and lack of quality television. My friend Erika, pictured above, told me that I needed to read The Other Boleyn Girl
, by Philippa Gregory.
After spending my entire weekend, with my nose in a book and staying up until 3 am last night, I’ve finally finished. It was so good. I wish that they would had taught us all the juicy stuff in high school history. I would have paid more attention!
You better hurry up and read the book before the movie
comes out Feb. 29th! Scarlett Johansen as Mary, and Natalie Portman as Anne…it looks delicious!
Why can’t they be like the one’s that mean everything to me
The warm and loyal, open and friendly
It’s not like I’m not trying’
Cause I’ll give anyone a shot once
I close my eyes
And, I kiss that frog
Each time finding
The more boys I meet the more I love my Dog.
“The More Boys I Meet”
I know that it’s Christmas, but I just have to list the 10 best gifts, not just Christmas!
- My offer letter from Siemens, I just came in April and my life will never be the same. The first week there, I couldn’t take a smile off my face and all I could say was, “It feels like Christmas!”.
- My siblings, I’m so lucky to have them.- If I post the pic of us together again, my sister will be so mad at me! So see this post.
- A mini break with my girl friends. I wish I had a picture to post, perhaps I will try to dig one out and post it when I get home. Mere and Mel and I went to Miami one holiday. It was fun! We need to take a mini break again soon!
- A CD Walkman! It was the coolest thing ever. I also got the TLC Crazy Sexy Cool CD.
- Samantha, the American Girl Doll. My mom was so slick, I thought that all I got was a coat. She wrapped in an American Girl box and tried to trick me. She also got me a ton of stuff. It was one of the first Christmas’ after my parents divorced and she tried to hard to make it perfect for my brothers and I. When I think about it now, it was. We had each other.
- My doggie, Sophia Grace. My mom paid for half of her for my college graduation.
- My first cell phone. I was a senior in high school and I was working at the mall. The Verizon man delivered it to me in the middle of my shift at Guess? My mom is like me and once she buys a gift, she can’t wait to give it! I was so surprised and I think I’ve had one attached to my ear ever since.
- My digital camera. I love to take pictures. I take it with me almost every where.
- My travels as a kid. My mom always made sure that I got to go to dance nationals, karate championships, choir trips, etc. It was so fun. I’m so thankful that I was afforded all of the opportunities that I did growing up. It just makes me want to work harder and harder
- Kate Spade bag. Also my senior year. My BFF Mere was so stylish and made me want to be. All I asked for was a Kate Spade Sam Bag. I didn’t think that I would get it, but I was soooo happy when I did. No one at school understood my fixation with having a designer bag that wasn’t Coach, but I thought that I was so cool. I still love her bags today.
I love this!
I can’t wait to try this! I have it when they tail gate, especially when you can’t get any farther ahead than you already are!
I thought I would let you know that tonight I bought black boots on sale at the mall, Nine West. I also went on a date last night with I guy that I met out the previous weekend. All things are better in the flesh.
Have a great weekend!