I know that it’s Christmas, but I just have to list the 10 best gifts, not just Christmas!
- My offer letter from Siemens, I just came in April and my life will never be the same. The first week there, I couldn’t take a smile off my face and all I could say was, “It feels like Christmas!”.
- My siblings, I’m so lucky to have them.- If I post the pic of us together again, my sister will be so mad at me! So see this post.
- A mini break with my girl friends. I wish I had a picture to post, perhaps I will try to dig one out and post it when I get home. Mere and Mel and I went to Miami one holiday. It was fun! We need to take a mini break again soon!
- A CD Walkman! It was the coolest thing ever. I also got the TLC Crazy Sexy Cool CD.
- Samantha, the American Girl Doll. My mom was so slick, I thought that all I got was a coat. She wrapped in an American Girl box and tried to trick me. She also got me a ton of stuff. It was one of the first Christmas’ after my parents divorced and she tried to hard to make it perfect for my brothers and I. When I think about it now, it was. We had each other.
- My doggie, Sophia Grace. My mom paid for half of her for my college graduation.
- My first cell phone. I was a senior in high school and I was working at the mall. The Verizon man delivered it to me in the middle of my shift at Guess? My mom is like me and once she buys a gift, she can’t wait to give it! I was so surprised and I think I’ve had one attached to my ear ever since.
- My digital camera. I love to take pictures. I take it with me almost every where.
- My travels as a kid. My mom always made sure that I got to go to dance nationals, karate championships, choir trips, etc. It was so fun. I’m so thankful that I was afforded all of the opportunities that I did growing up. It just makes me want to work harder and harder
- Kate Spade bag. Also my senior year. My BFF Mere was so stylish and made me want to be. All I asked for was a Kate Spade Sam Bag. I didn’t think that I would get it, but I was soooo happy when I did. No one at school understood my fixation with having a designer bag that wasn’t Coach, but I thought that I was so cool. I still love her bags today.