10 Best Moments of Last Year
10 Best Pictures of Last Year
(I opted to go for a mix)
Last April I got an offer to work for Siemens Medical. It was for sure the greatest moment of 2007! They packed me up and moved me to PA to train with 10 others. This is a picture of my training class, they’re great and I don’t know what my year would be like without them. (More pictures to follow).
- I had the greatest “Golden Birthday” ever! I turned 25, July 25th…I milked it hard core! We celebrated as a group in Raleigh (joint celebration for Camps too!), Nissler paid the piano player to sit me on top and have the entire bar sing “You’ve Lost that Lovin’ Feeling”.
- I miss my friends in Lexington! I had a great weekend with them in July in the middle of my training. This is Erika, Sue and I in the middle of a photo shoot in Harvey’s. Some days I think that we think we’re local celebrities!
- I had never been to the Bahamas before, or anywhere out of the country that required a passport, I had never drank Cristal or had a $600 meal. Sarah Z. and I had the best time ever!
- I’m not sure any adults ever TOGA like we did…it was a blast!
- I think I may have one of the CUTEST doggie in America. She lived with my mom this summer and it was so good to see her when I got a break and got to go to CBUS!
- New Friends are great! I had a great Halloween in Charlotte with MO! For sure one of the best times of ’07.
- When I first moved to Malvern, I had no idea what I was getting into. I was worried that there wouldn’t be anyone that I would be friends with. The first weekend there, we all went out in West Chester, PA. Needless to say, we bonded instantly!
- Steph’s wedding was a blast. It was so great to see my friends. It reminded me how much fun I had working at Malone’s while I was in Lexington.
- I love Mere! I don’t see her enough, so any time I get to is one of the best times of the year! We had a blast that night, this was just the beginning!