This one is hard…and I think this Post Secret pretty much sums things up for me. I have no idea what I one should do before they get married…but he’s a guess.
- Turn at least 25! Check. But I still have days where I think I’m too young for marriage.
- Fall in love with YOURSELF. This is a work in progress.
- Design your house/life with your own personal style and taste in mind, not what you think your other half would approve of. I have a pink bathroom, bright paisley printed chairs, etc. and now that I’ll have a house that’s all mine soon, I’m sure I’ll continue this process.
- Buy things you want, but don’t need, without having to ask for permission. I think this may be my favorite part of being single. Every girl needs a good pair of F*you Shoes!
- Get your career in order. Also, work in progress.
- Fall in lust with someone you’d never see yourself marrying. I think that this could be done a few more times…
- Buy yourself diamonds. No check here…I feel like I will do this one day…if I ever make my quota.
- Travel with your girlfriends. Can never be done enough…and I think should still be done post marriage.
- Do something you never thought you could do. I’ll have to let you know how this goes. I also never really thought that I could move to a new city alone. Or buy a house by myself.
- Fall truly madly deeply in love! Wishing, wanting, hoping and praying.
Love is 3/4 dream and 1/4 reality. Problems usually arise when you fall in love with the dream and not the reality. But, yet you find true love when you fall in love with both. -Unknown