I feel like I had the craziest 2 months ever…
From November through December I’ve traveled from the beaches of SC to the mountains of PA (and a few other places in between).
I’ve lost business deals so large that they crushed my quarter, my heart and my wallet. I’ve also lost my keys, a black boot, my favorite bra and my mind.
If this doesn’t prove me crazy enough, Cam has tagged me and asked me to give 7 things that people may not know about me…for the most part, I’m an open book, and I’ve told y’all a lot about me (and I think I’ve done something like this before), but I’ll see if there is anything good that I can drum up…
- Before I took my current job in April 2007, I didn’t own a computer. I went to the library almost daily to check my email and my space. Now I can’t imagine a day computer (or blackberry) free.
- I’m OBSESSED with Zumba. I know I’ve said that I like it before, but I’ve reached a new level of KRAZY. I’ve been known to take more than one class a day if I’m around, fly to other states for workshops and even drive 30 minutes for a one hour class with a teacher that I love. I started teaching with my favorite instructor! You can find us HERE! *Krazy is currently one of my favorite songs I use in class.
- I haven’t always had short hair, but I prefer it this way. I first cut it all off in 2001, grew it back out from 2003-2006 and cut it all back off again in November of 2006.
- Once upon a time I was a beauty queen had a crown or two. My close friends called me their PricASS. When I decided I didn’t want to do it anymore, I cut off all my hair (for the first time) because I thought that you had to have loads of hair to hold a crown. I never wore big hair, or too many sequins, but I did stuff my bra, glue swim wear to my booty and own clear heels. If you ever repeat this to anyone, may you live the rest of your life in ugly, uncomfortable shoes that give your feel awful corns and calluses.
- NEVER have I EVER been snow skiing. I always wanted to be in ski club, but it conflicted with my dance schedule and my mom was always afraid that I would break my leg (causing me to not be able to dance in the costumes that had already been ordered for that year). Now that I live in the Carolina’s there aren’t too many places to go. I’m also so scared that I will be terrible, and also still fear that I may break my leg causing me not to be able to run or Zumba. Thanks Mom.
- My Soph dog, recently got hit by a car. She has been visiting with my parents since Thanksgiving and decided to run into the street in front of their house. Don’t worry. She’s my daughter and a bad ass little beast and managed to walk away unharmed. How that happened? I have no idea. But I bet you didn’t know that about me…err…I mean my dogger.
- I love my job, but there are so many days that I wish I could go back to school and do something else. I’m not sure what that is yet, but I guess I still have time to figure all of that out!
I’m supposed to tag 7 people…but I’m not much for rules. So you’re tagged if…
You have less than 7 letters in your first name.
If you had to count the number of letters in your first name. Ha. I see you! and I stole this idea from another blogger.
Have a 7 in your birthday. Day/ Month/ Year
Just feeling like telling the blogosphere how Krazy you are!
Do it. I double dog dare you!