I love sending and receiving mail. People don’t do it enough any more. Buying stationary almost gets me as excited as a new pair of shoes! I’m not even kidding.
Mary Ellen is a college sorority sister of mine and she has the most adorable line of greeting cards. I LOVE them! Her shop is filled with fun “catching up” note cards, “just checking in” flat cards, invitations and much more. All of her designs are customizable with names and monograms. I’ve ordered from her before and was so impressed with her quality and professionalism.
Her blog Mostly M. Ellen, is just as cute as her cards.
Mary Ellen is so generous that she has graciously given me 2 sets of cards for me to give to you!
Here are the rules:
1. Go to M. Ellen’s Site and pick out your favorite card. This one is my favorite!
2. Leave me a comment and tell me which one you like the best.
3. You can get an extra entry if you put a link to this contest on your blog and an additional entry if you twitter or post in your Facebook Status about it. Just leave me an additional comment and let me know where to find you!
4. Get ANOTHER entry if you join M.Ellen’s Facebook Group! Same as before…leave me an additional comment and let me know you joined! (If you are a blogger, Facebook-er, Twitter-er and leave a comment you can have up to 4 entries!)
5. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday, March 13th!
6. You do not need a blog to enter, so non bloggers (old dance buddies and friends that I know lurk around here…now is your chance to come out of hiding!) I will ship the cards anywhere in North America, so Canadian bloggers you can play too!