What do you even begin to open back up to the interwebs when it’s literally been almost months since you’ve let them in? I guess the only fair thing to do is to lay it all on the line. Because I know you won’t judge…
- Last week my reader had almost 1000 unread blog posts…I “marked all as read”. This doesn’t mean that I don’t love and miss you.
- I’ve been reading the same book since December…everyone else seems to have loved it, and I just can’t get into it. Regardless of this, I still have 4 other books sitting on my nightstand uncracked. This is so embarrassing.
- Some days I want to be Taylor Swift. For serious. She’s so adorable and well dressed and smart and happy.
- I follow Miley Cyrus on Twitter.
- Two years ago, I thought I knew what I wanted in life. It’s amazing how life can change in such a small amount of time.
- I am attracted to all the wrong men.
- The happiest hour of my day is when I’m dancing.
- I buy far too many dancing clothes.
- I own a too many unworn shoes, clothing with tags attached, books unread…but I don’t own a vacuum. The idea of purchasing one makes me a bit ill.
- I think I missed my calling as a ballroom dancer. I love the drama of it all.
- I’ve been keeping super busy so that I don’t remember that I’m super lonley.
- I will try my best to start to write more again, but I can’t make any promises!
Anything you want to tell me?
Posted in Believe it or not-this is a true story, Blogs I love, Books I love, Celebs, Charlotte, I deserve a drink after that, Just Dance, Love, Maybe I have a shopping problem, Personal, Reasons I'm still single, Things I don't like, Things I love
Bremer Baby Bump Alert!
And NO…it’s not me…
I can’t believe it’s been a year since my little bro tied the knot. He’s growing up so fast. In early May he graduated from college, and now him and his wifey are expecting a little girl, in September!
I’m so excited to be an aunt. But I feel so young to be called Aunt Sara! Craziness.
You better believe I am ready to do some serious shopping for this baby. Have you seen what I do to my dog? Here are a few things that Savannah will have to have from her Auntie SJ…
Flower and Bow Headbands
This is just the beginning, so if you know of any cute baby stuff that I just have to get for my brother and sister in law, let me know!
Do you remember when you were little and it seemed like the days creeped by? When they said there were 100 days of school left it seemed like and eternity and 3 months of summer seemed like forever?
I want that back.
Seriously. I never understood when adults said that time just flies by, but now I do. Does this make me old?
I can’t believe how the days seem like minutes and that I need 12 more hours a day to get things together. My life is changing, my day job is expanding and so is my passion for Zumba. I wish I just had a week to breath and catch up on life, but then I would have so much catching up to do that I don’t know that it would be worth it!
I have so many things to share with you, but not enough time to write them in a way to do them justice. I’m sorry that I haven’t had the chance to keep you up to date. Promise to try to be much better!