What do you even begin to open back up to the interwebs when it’s literally been almost months since you’ve let them in? I guess the only fair thing to do is to lay it all on the line. Because I know you won’t judge…
- Last week my reader had almost 1000 unread blog posts…I “marked all as read”. This doesn’t mean that I don’t love and miss you.
- I’ve been reading the same book since December…everyone else seems to have loved it, and I just can’t get into it. Regardless of this, I still have 4 other books sitting on my nightstand uncracked. This is so embarrassing.
- Some days I want to be Taylor Swift. For serious. She’s so adorable and well dressed and smart and happy.
- I follow Miley Cyrus on Twitter.
- Two years ago, I thought I knew what I wanted in life. It’s amazing how life can change in such a small amount of time.
- I am attracted to all the wrong men.
- The happiest hour of my day is when I’m dancing.
- I buy far too many dancing clothes.
- I own a too many unworn shoes, clothing with tags attached, books unread…but I don’t own a vacuum. The idea of purchasing one makes me a bit ill.
- I think I missed my calling as a ballroom dancer. I love the drama of it all.
- I’ve been keeping super busy so that I don’t remember that I’m super lonley.
- I will try my best to start to write more again, but I can’t make any promises!
Anything you want to tell me?